A one component, UV curing acrylic resin
- A high-performance UV barrier system specifically developed for long term protection of elastomeric and polyethylene insulation.
- Offers outstanding weatherproofing and waterproofing properties with optimum levels of UV resistance, flexibility, adhesion and durability.
- Applied by brush, roller or spray. When fully cured, forms a tough, seamless skin that allows substrate movement, providing a highly durable effective barrier against water and UV penetration.
- It has vapour permeable composition that will allow damp substrates to breathe without any loss of the adhesive qualities.
- Water based, free from odour and toxicities.
- Can be used with re-enforcement membranes.
- Excellent adhesion to suitability prepared surfaces.
- Provides a rubbery hard surface when cured.
- Highly durable, weather & UV Resistant, no need for overcoating.
- Coating is highly flexible.
|Typical Film Thickness||180μm Dry minimum per coat (360μm wet per coat)|
|Theoretical Coverage||2.77m²/litre at 180μm dft|
|1.38m²/litre at 360μm dft|
|Method of Application||Brush, Roller and Airless Spray|
|Temperature Resistance||Dry continuous - 70°C|