Resin-bonded high temperature resistant mineral wool, cylindrical sections. The pipe sections are supplied plain, however they can be covered with canvas where painting/color coding is required, or covered with aluminium foil where a vapour barrier is required.
Will provide effective acoustical insulation where there is a need to reduce noise levels from pipe work. Actual performance varies with thickness and surface finish.
Isover products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008.
- Mineral wool developed for high temperature applications.
- Excellent thermal conductivity which reduces heat loss Rockwool rigid pipe sections.
- Shot free.
- Lightweight products, easy to handle.
- Soft touch, easy cutting.
- Outstanding flexibility; pipe sections can be opened and closed several times without breaking into two pieces.
- Fast and efficient installation.
- Chemically inert and when applied under controlled conditions will not promote or cause corrosion.
- Meets the European criteria in being non hazardous to health (EUCEB certificate).
- Zero ozone depleting potential (ODP).