Soundlite ceiling tiles are manufactured from non combustible inorganic Glasswool, bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder. A decorative vinyl facing is available in CoraI, which provides a durable finish.
- ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- THERMAL PROPERTIES
- TOOLS NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION
- FIRE PROPERTIES
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- HANDLING AND STORAGE
Domestic, commercial & industrial suspended ceilings.
|Odourless:||Odourless, inert & fully compatible with all standard building materials & components.|
|Acoustic Properties:||Offers exceptional acoustic properties & enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of noise. Reduces sound transmission to and from a room or building.|
|Easy Handling:||Lightweight & easy to handle|
|Safe:||Safe applications and use.|
|Life long savings:||Contributes to indoor comfort and life long savings by reducing heat loss/gain due to the inert thermal insulation properties.|
|Dust Settlement:||Dust settlement will not hamper the products performance.|
|Zero Ozone:||Zero ozone depletion potential(ODP)|
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Good thermal resistance values
- Safe application & use
- Will not sag when correctly installed
- Offers improved light reflection
- Suitable for use in areas of high relative humidity (up to 95% RH)
- Zero ozone depletion potential(ODP)
Install (25/40)mm thick “Soundlite” acoustic suspended ceiling tiles in (Coral) vinyl facing complete with T sections, hangers, hold down clips etc. Installation strictly in accordance with manufacturer’s detail & specification.
Soundlite products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008.
Contributes to indoor comfort and contributes to life long savings by reducing heat loss/gain due to the inherent thermal insulation properties.
- Odourless, inert & fully compatible with all standard building materials & components
- Will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mold or bacteria.
- Dust will not hamper the performance
Soundlite panels are designed to fit standard grid systems. Hold down clips are provided to secure ceiling tiles in the grid system. A sharp knife/blade to be used for trimming/sizing of panels.
- Soundlite acoustical ceiling tiles are laid in a suspended ceiling grid system and, where instructed by the architect, secured by means of hold down clips as supplied by Isover.
- The contractor is to take care when installing the tiles to ensure that the facings are kept free from dust and grime, finger-marks or any other possible blemish or damage.
- No damaged tiles are to be installed and extreme care is to be taken when further work is carried out on the ceiling (e.g. installation of the light fittings).
- Any light fitting, fan or any other fixture is to be independently secured by whatever means required and should not rest on the ceiling tile so as not to put any pressure on the tile whatsoever
- The ceiling grid is to be laid out as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non combustible base board – tested to SANS 10177 Part 5
- SANS 10400 Part T 4.13.1 (A)
- Thickness of facing material is less than 0.5 mm and fully adhered to a non-combustible sub straight and thus considered non-combustible
|Rval (m²K/W)||Thickness||Lengths(mm)||Width (mm)||K-Value(W/Mk)||Qty/Box|
|Thickness(mm):||Sound Reduction Index (SRI):||Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC Value)||Sound Absorption Coefficient (Frequency in HZ)|
Store product undercover, and in dry conditions. Store flat. Handle with care, especially on the edges and corners, which can be damaged if subject to sharp or heavy impact. Do not apply excessive pressure, for example by standing or sitting on the product, as permanent damage may be caused.