A roll shaped galvanized steel angle incorporating a long term non hardening sealant , which guarantees a reliable air tight connection – reduces the requirement for post installation sealing of the duct .
These vary from pins and washers , clip pins and hand held spotters , right through to automatic rolling and bulk feed pinspotters . The PN spotter pin and washer are widely-used with the light-weight hand held LF2000 pin spotter – the industry standard . The CP clip pins with an integral nail washer are used with the MFPT , PBFS and other automatic pinspotters .
The Ductlok corner piece is ribbed and edged flanged for additional rigidity and features an embossed dimple guaranteeing an extra tight corner joint . The bolt hole is suitable for carriage type or regular bolt corners , available in 2 sizes ; Junior and Senior .
These vary from pins and washers , clip pins and hand held spotters , right through to automatic rolling and bulk feed pinspotters . The PN spotter pin and washer are widely-used with the light-weight hand held LF2000 pin spotter – the industry standard .
JOINING CLAMP: Ductlok Bolt-on flange clamp for clamping of duct flange joints
- Two sheet metal construction formed by precision ‘stamping’ to provide increased strength
- Aesthetic appearance
- User friendly hand knobs to facilitate easy opening and closing without the need for special tools
- Conical spring design which enables the two piece door to perform as a single unit
- Opening cut in the duct wall permits the back plate or ‘inner plate’ to slip easily through and due to the neoprene gasket, form an airtight seal
- Three piece thermally insulated version available
|Size||A (mm)||B (mm)|