1. Before applying Ductwrap, air ducts should be clean, dry and tightly sealed at all joints and seams.
2. All portions of duct designated to receive Ductwrap should be completely covered with Ductwrap.
3. Install Ductwrap with the facing showing, butting the adjacent rolls tightly together, utilising the 100mm facing overlap to ensure an adequate seal.
4. Seams and joints should be sealed with pressure-sensitive tape matching the insulation facing.
5. Where rectangular ducts are 600mm in width or greater, Ductwrap insulation should be additionally secured with strapping at 300mm centres.
6. Where a vapour barrier is required, seal all tears, punctures and other penetrations of the Ductwrap facing.