Cineplex ceiling tiles are manufactured from non-combustible inorganic Glasswool and bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder. The tile is faced with a black non-woven glass tissue for optimal sound absorbtion.
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- HANDLING & STORAGE
- ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATION
- TOOLS NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & PRECAUTIONS
Suspended ceilings in commercial buildings such as cinemas.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Good thermal resistance values
- Safe application and use
- Will not sag when correctly installed
|Fire Properties||Non combustible tested to SANS 10177-5|
|Thermal Properties||Contributes to indoor comfort and contributes to lifelong savings by reducing heat loss/gain due to the inherent thermal insulation properties.|
|Acoustic Properties||Offers exceptional acoustic properties and enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of noise. Reduces sound transmission to and from a room or building.|
|Environmental Sustainability||ISOVER products are manufactured according to ISO 14001:2004.
Less material, less energy and less emitions
|Rval (m 2.K/W)||Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||k-value (W/m.K)||Qty/box|
|Thickness (mm)||Installation||Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC val)||Sound Absorption Coefficient (Frequency in Hz)|
Store product under cover and in dry conditions. Handle with care, especially on the edges and corners, which can be damaged if subject to sharp or heavy impact. Do not apply excessive pressure, for example by standing or sitting on the product, as permanent damage may be caused.
Install 40mm thick “Cineplex” acoustic suspended ceiling tiles with T-sections, hangers, hold down lips etc. Installation strictly in accordance with manufacturer’s detail and specification.
Cineplex panels are designed to fit standard grid systems. Hold down clips are provided to secure ceiling tiles in the grid system. A sharp knife/blade to be used for trimming/sizing of panels.
- Cineplex acoustical ceiling tiles are laid in a suspended ceiling grid system and, where instructed by the architect, secured by means of hold down clips as supplied by ISOVER.
- The contractor is to take care when installing the tiles to ensure that the facings are kept free from dust and grime, finger-marks or any other possible blemish or damage.
- No damaged tiles are to be installed and extreme care is to be taken when further work is carried out on the ceiling (e.g. installation of the light fittings).
- Any light fitting, fan or any other fixture is to be independently secured by whatever means required and should not rest on the ceiling tile so as not to put any pressure on the tile whatsoever.
- The ceiling grid is to be laid out as per the manufacturer’s instructions.