EPS is a low cost, resilient, and energy efficient method for pipe insulation applications ranging between temperatures of -110°C and 74°C. EPS comes in standard sizes and it can be cut to specification to meet your tank and vessel requirements. EPS insulation aids in process control, conservation of energy, and personal/equipment protection.
- Low k-factors for your insulation needs.
- Lightweight and durable.
- No long-term R-value loss or thermal drift.
- No CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde.
- Easy to fabricate.
- Superior ingress resistance to moisture.
- Cost effective thermal control is a very high priority in tank and vessel insulation.
- Foam-Control EPS pipe insulation comes in a wide range of densities necessary to provide energy efficiency, structural integrity, cost effectiveness, and its proven to do so.