EPS is a low cost, resilient, and energy efficient method for pipe insulation applications ranging between temperatures of -110°C and 74°C. EPS comes in standard sizes and it can be cut to specification to meet your pipe insulation project requirements. EPS pipe insulation aids in process control, conservation of energy, and personal/equipment protection.
- Low k-factors for your insulation needs.
- Lightweight and durable.
- No long-term R-value loss or thermal drift.
- No CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde.
- Easy to fabricate.
- Superior ingress resistance to moisture.
- Cost effective thermal control is a very high priority in pipe insulation.
- Foam-Control EPS pipe insulation comes in a wide range of densities necessary to provide energy efficiency, structural integrity, cost effectiveness, and its proven to do so.